- 09-Jan-2017 to 10-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Inside Sales
- Boise, ID, USA
- $15.00 per hour
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision insurance; $50k life insurance; 401k with up to 4% employer match; 3 weeks PTO +6 holidays
Truckstop.com is seeking several Inside Sales Representatives for the Broker Sales Outbound team located in our Boise, Idaho office.
We are the one-stop connection between carriers, brokers, and shippers. Founded in 1995 as the first freight-matching marketplace to hit the Web, Truckstop.com has grown to provide load planning, transportation management, telematics, route optimization, real-time rates, powerful negotiation tools, and other logistics solutions. Truckstop.com is recognized as the leading resource for transportation data and trends including the weekly Trans4Cast, which informs outlets like BB&T and Bloomberg Financial. Additionally, Truckstop.com also serves as the largest credit reporting entity in the transportation industry, helping companies guard against fraud and choose the right partners for their business.
What You Will Do:
Truckstop.com is seeking a self-motivated, professional Inside Sales Representative for our Broker Sales Outbound team. As an Inside Sales Representative you will qualify prospective clients, transition them to client acquisition and carry a quota. As a member of the Inside Sales Department you will be responsible for acquiring new broker accounts by cold calling on leads to meet their monthly sales target. You wil also respond to customer inquiries for information on the company's products and services and help to qualify potential sales prospects through a variety of lead nurturing activities.
This role is both challenging and rewarding, giving the Inside Sales Agent a career growth path with opportunities in Truckstop.com's sales hierarchy. Inside Sales focuses on growing new accounts and will carry an uncapped individual quota. Once trained, you will use a combination of strategic sales initiatives and tools to sell Truckstop.com products, and build the Truckstop.com brand in the US transportation market.
- Achieve monthly sales quota by initiating and answering 50-75 calls to and from prospective clients each day.
- Report and record all activities in the Salesaforce.com web based CRM system and qualify leads for sales development.
- Accurately record sales and summarize interaction with customers.
- Process new customer applications and accounts.
- Conduct live demonstration to customers of Truckstop.com services using Go-To-Meeting.
- Target new accounts daily to build sales pipeline.
- Prepare and qualify targeted prospect accounts/leads by utilizing internal criteria.
- Send cold emails, make cold/prospecting calls, take prospect through the closing of the sale.
- Manage lead, opportunity and development pipeline in SalesForce.com.
- Become knowlegdeable of the industry and Truckstop.com's products and services.
- Exemplify Truckstop.com's core values and behaviors.
Do you qualify?
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- Two to three years sales experience, including experience in developing leads through cold calling
- Experience in presenting a sales demonstration to a client, especially via phone
- Experience in carrying and attaining a sales quota
- Abilitly to exhibit a high level of professionalism and a true desire to speak to prospective clients
- Strong written, verbal and presentation/communication skills, including to both executive and technical audiences
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and basic spreadsheets, with strong attention to detail
- Preferred: Background in shipping and logistics
If the answer is "YES!", then what are you waiting for...Apply!