- 03-Jan-2017 to 04-May-2017 (MST)
- SMB Sales - Mgmt
- Boise, ID, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, dental, and vision insurance; $50k life insurance; 401k with up to 4% employer match; paid time off available.
Truckstop.com is seeking a new Sales Manager for our Small and Medium Business Accounts Sales Team in the Boise, Idaho area.
We are the one-stop connection between carriers, brokers, and shippers. Founded in 1995 as the first freight-matching marketplace to hit the Web, Truckstop.com has grown to provide load planning, transportation management, telematics, route optimization, real-time rates, powerful negotiation tools, and other logistics solutions. Truckstop.com is recognized as the leading resource for transportation data and trends including the weekly Trans4Cast, which informs outlets like BB&T and Bloomberg Financial. Additionally, Truckstop.com also serves as the largest credit reporting entity in the transportation industry, helping companies guard against fraud and choose the right partners for their business.
What You Will Do:
As the SMB Sales Manager you will focus on managing the day to day operations of the team to accomplish department objectives by organizing and monitoring work process and supervising staff. Commission is based upon team success of established targets as well as individual contribution.
- Understanding of each team member's role and responsibility.
- Assign and monitor individual and team work and goals. Document performance metrics; if there are issues, work with the employee to correct behaviors.
- Provide quality service by enforcing department quality and customer service standards. Address escalated customer complaints and resolve customer problems.
- Provide initial counseling on behavioral and/or procedural issues by offering correction or guidance, especially as it pertains to individual/team targets.
- Complete new hire probationary reviews and annual performance evaluation with each team member.
- Create and update standard operating procedures (SOP); notify team of new procedures and changes; be an open line of communication for team members to suggest recommendations for new procedures and changes.
- Set employee schedules, ensure attendance, and correct timecard errors in the Human Resource Information System.
- Act as a trainer for new hires and current team members on established procedures to ensure that customers' experience are consistent in the services provided.
- Successfully attain individual quota.
- Set up training with relevant departments for new hires.
- Help team drive to quota and department goals.
- Mentor account executives to help them grow and develop.
Do you qualify?
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Five or more years in a fast paced, complex sales role, including experience in presenting a sales demonstration to a client, especially via phone
- Three or more years' experience in a sales management role
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, including to both executive and technical audiences
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and use of office equipment
If the answer is "YES!", then what are you waiting for...Apply!