- 06-Dec-2016 to 04-May-2017 (MST)
- SMB Sales
- Boise, ID, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision insurance; $50k life insurance; 401k with up to 4% employer match; 3 weeks PTO +6 holidays
Truckstop.com is seeking several new Account Executives for Small Business Accounts in the Boise, Idaho area.
We are the one-stop connection between carriers, brokers, and shippers. Founded in 1995 as the first freight-matching marketplace to hit the Web, Truckstop.com has grown to provide load planning, transportation management, telematics, route optimization, real-time rates, powerful negotiation tools, and other logistics solutions. Truckstop.com is recognized as the leading resource for transportation data and trends including the weekly Trans4Cast, which informs outlets like BB&T and Bloomberg Financial. Additionally, Truckstop.com also serves as the largest credit reporting entity in the transportation industry, helping companies guard against fraud and choose the right partners for their business.
What You Will Do:
As an Account Executive you will promote and sell Truckstop.com products and services to customers in the transportation industry. The Account Executive will be responsible for up-selling and cross-selling to the Truckstop.com existing customer base and will also act as a trusted advisor and consultant to their set of customers.
- Make outbound calls to Truckstop.com customers.
- Consult with customers to gather information and make product recommendations for their business.
- Meet sales objectives by selling Truckstop.com products and services.
- Use various computer systems/screens simultaneously to process sales.
- Build and maintain strong customer rapport. Consult, multi-task, and problem solve with the customer.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline, accurately forecast opportunity outcomes.
- Close sales opportunities at a high rate.
- Manager will provide support as needed; weekly discussion to provide sales summary.
Do you qualify?
- High school diploma, college degree preferred.
- Minimum three years' experience in software sales experience, including experience in presenting a sales demonstration to a client, especially via phone.
- Experience in carrying and attaining a sales quota.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, including to both executive and technical audiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and use of office equipment
- Preferred: Background in shipping and logistics
If the answer is "YES!", then what are you waiting for...Apply!