- 01-Dec-2016 to 30-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Enterprise Sales - 153
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, dental, and vision insurance; $50k life insurance; 401k with up to 4% employer match; paid time off available.
Truckstop.com is seeking a Sales Engineer for our LoadPay Division in our Phoenix, AZ location.
Applicants only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
We are the one-stop connection between carriers, brokers, and shippers. Founded in 1995 as the first freight-matching marketplace to hit the Web, Truckstop.com has grown to provide load planning, transportation management, telematics, route optimization, real-time rates, powerful negotiation tools, and other logistics solutions. Truckstop.com is recognized as the leading resource for transportation data and trends including the weekly Trans4Cast, which informs outlets like BB&T and Bloomberg Financial. Additionally, Truckstop.com also serves as the largest credit reporting entity in the transportation industry, helping companies guard against fraud and choose the right partners for their business.
What You Will Do:
As a Sales Engineer you will assist the sales team with LoadPay payment solutions for Carrier, Broker, Shipper and Transportation Management System (TMS) needs.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in secured payment solutions and software applications via the LoadPay platform.
- Manage sales and sales efforts in the assigned region or territory in conjunction with the outside sales team to drive adoption of the LoadPay secured payment platform and solutions.
- In collaboration with assigned sales teams (Director, Sales Manager and Partners), develop plans to optimize LoadPay sales in territory by proactively prioritizing targeted accounts and/or solutions.
- Proactively utilize extensive technical and sales expertise while leveraging the value proposition, case studies, and work-flow and ROI tools to drive LoadPay application sales and improve customers' business processes.
- Proactively participate in account and opportunity reviews with Sales management.
- Drive knowledge transfer to the sellers and customers on payment solutions as needed.
- Employ and demonstrate advanced and consultative selling techniques and leverage technical and solutions knowledge to customer business problems in order to achieve sales targets. Including, but not limited to, API integration capabilities, TMS workflow, and accounts payable/receivable processes.
- Build alliances, both internal and external with the LoadPay business and development teams and execute programs across functional organizations to successfully implement LoadPay integrations and sales.
- Develop, document and share best practices for selling the LoadPay application solution through the sales channel.
- Document customer and potential customer feedback regarding LoadPay and additional features to help improve the product offering.
- Stay current and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of industry payment products, solutions and pricing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key business and profit drivers for customers and identify solutions, which complement their business objectives and improve their business.
- Provide responsive, timely and thorough responses to customers and sales people supported.
- Provide timely and accurate account status reports, forecasts, opportunity funnel and business plans to sales leadership and operational teams as required.
- Maintain relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds including technical, legal, marketing, product management, project management and sales.
Do you qualify?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Three years of sales experience with success in selling transportation, payment processing and/or solutions sales
- Experience in consultative/applications selling to business accounts; quota achievement acting in a solution sales or sales support role
- Strong technical knowledge in the following areas: software applications, web services, payments, accounts payables and receivables, and operating systems
- Ability to work as a satellite employee with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills in order to manage own time to meet department goals and deadlines
- Ability to exhibit a high level of professionalism, passion, ethics, confidence and commitment to an upstart team approach; maintain cooperative effective working relationships within company
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the year to attend multiple trade shows and meet with customers
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with both executive and technical audiences
If the answer is "yes!", then what are you waiting for... Apply!