- 08-Nov-2016 to 07-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Hourly rate plus commission
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision insurance; $50k life insurance; 401k with up to 4% employer match; 3 weeks PTO +6 holidays
Truckstop.com is seeking a Lead Generation Sales Consultant for our Phoenix, AZ location.
We are the one-stop connection between carriers, brokers, and shippers. Founded in 1995 as the first freight-matching marketplace to hit the Web, Truckstop.com has grown to provide load planning, transportation management, telematics, route optimization, real-time rates, powerful negotiation tools, and other logistics solutions. Truckstop.com is recognized as the leading resource for transportation data and trends including the weekly Trans4Cast, which informs outlets like BB&T and Bloomberg Financial. Additionally, Truckstop.com also serves as the largest credit reporting entity in the transportation industry, helping companies guard against fraud and choose the right partners for their business.
What You Will Do:
As a Lead Generation Sales Consultant you will develop a qualified opportunity pipeline for premier sales through best practice qualification, sourcing techniques, and communication.
- Develop a pipeline for Real Time Freight's cloud based Transportation Management Solutions (TMS) to shippers and brokers using Salesforce.com
- Work in conjunction with the Enterprise and Small and Medium Business' sales teams across the Internet Truckstop Group to develop desired qualified opportunities to fill the pipeline in Salesforce.com.
- Discovery to identify small and medium sized shippers/brokers that fit the Real Time Freight products.
- Develop and formalize a broad awareness of Customers' technical architecture.
- Stay on top of trends and develop expertise on technologies, applications impacted by our solutions to interact with customers as their trusted adviser during discovery.
- Communicate business and technical information adjusted to widely varied audience as a representative of Real Time Freight and the Internet Truckstop Group.
- Build excellent interpersonal relationship with customers, partners and Internet Truckstop Group personnel.
- Formalize and provide feedback from the market to Product Management and Development and Customer support regarding products and services including coordinating gaps between offer and market demands.
- Warm and cold calling potential prospects for our SaaS based TMS.
Do you qualify?
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to meet quotas in a solution sales or sales support role
- Technical knowledge (conceptual or experienced) in SaaS based solutions
- Strong organizational skills a must in order to manage own time to meet department goals and deadlines
- Strong outgoing personality willing to work in a quick paced sales organization
Position Preferred Skills (not required):
- Transportation or logistics experience
- Transportation Management Systems' experience with success in selling/defining transportation, software applications and/or solutions sales
- Experience in SaaS based technology sales; Experience in consultative/applications selling to business accounts
If the answer is "YES!", then what are you waiting for...Apply!